Weekly Update # 24
Here's what is happening this week -
Remember that we are off school this week Thursday/Friday
I am still missing a few slips for preferred conference times. I have limited spaces available for the evening slots. Please send in your sheets ASAP and I will try to get you a time close to what you prefer. A note confirming your day/time will go home with your child on Wednesday.
Reading - Guided reading with our new book levels. We will be working on predictions and summarizing what we are reading. Preparing to take AR book quizzes on the books being read in class.
Math- Beginning Unit 6
Language Arts - Writing project - creating a "how to" writing piece. Working on editing our work.
Social Studies - Learning about George Washington/Abe Lincoln
Science - animal research project
Religion - parishes (continued)
Technology - AR reading quizzes, IXL
3 Bee's - working on showing kindness to others, being better listeners.
Homework - math packet, February reading log, word list, mini readers
No comments:
Post a Comment